TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR DELHI NCR TUTORS JOB
1. Tuition Class discontinued within First Month :: If Asked from the Tutor Side having any reason then no fee will be payble by the Bureau..
2. FOR SHORT TERM/ CRASH COURSE: Tutor should inform the Bureau within first 3 days about these crash courses else it will be Long Term Tuition. 40% of total earning will be deducted as commission in these short courses.
3. You should have Photo ID Card having proper address proof (Such as : Ration card, voter ID, DL, UID, PAN Card, Passport, Domicile Certificate, Bank Passbook or Any Proof Recognised by Govt. etc.).
4. You have to sort out any type of dispute between client and you. Bureau can give you legal help if you have proof of that.
5. If you get new assignment from the reference of old assignment within a month than You have to follow Rule 3 and all.
6. Registration is valid only for one Year (with Conditions) From the Date of Registration.
7. Registration can be cancelled without notification on :-
A. Any misconduct to the Party or Bureau.
B. Consecutive Failure of 2 assignments by any reason. 3rd chance depends upon the Bureau.
C. Absentee for a long duration without information.
D. Not Collected any Fee at least for one Tuition within first 90 Days of Registration.
E. Diverting from the above any rule.
8. Sumbit your Id proof to each new client.
9. Tutor will get payment as per plan Selected. No Advance payment is allowed to the Tutor.
10. Till you are getting positive responce from the client, you can get as many as assignment you want.
11. Do’t collect first month payment in cash from the client. Collect cheque in favour of 7tutors.in only.
12. Bureau reserves the right to modify or add any rule.
13. In Case of Any dispute, Matter will put up by our Legal Team in any Delhi Court.
14. This Agreement shall be subject to Jurisdiction of Courts of Delhi only.